An essential model for change management
The first 90 days will often make or break the long-term success for newly hired or appointed executives. New CEO's or Senior Executives have a tough job. They must quickly become part of the new organization while, at the same time changing it based on the needs of the business. They must quickly develop trust with their staff while managing the stress and fear of a new and challenging position. A myriad of post appointment factors can contribute to the unacceptably high failure rate of new leaders today. The solution? Assimilation Coaching. The result is an accelerated ramp-up to high-performance and confidence in their new role.
Who is Assimilation Coaching For?
- Executives commencing a new role in a new company
- Executives commencing a new role in an existing company
- Executives involved in a merger, acquisition or turn around situation
- Organizations desirous of creating structures and processes to efficiently and effectively maximize executives' leadership success in a dynamic situation
Why Assimilation Coaching?
"They push too hard, too fast and do it in a non diplomatic way," says Ben Dattner, a New York industrial psychologist. Yet few corporate orientation programs help recruits "work through what's the best approach to get up to speed in the new job," reports Michael Watkins, a Harvard associate professor of business administration and author of the book, 'The First 90 Days'.
- Maximize opportunities for an effective and smooth transition
- Quickly identify and develop critical relationships for success
- Win support for your game plan in a new culture or environment
- Examine and identify the early wins
- Strategy, Impact & Relationship Mapping™
Our Assimilation Coaching Programs:
- Custom solutions for corporations
- One on one programs for the executive in transition
Why cSTONE & ASSOCIATES?
- We will match your needs to the appropriate Coach.
- Our coaching partners are the best and the brightest in the business. They are trained and assessed by Master Certified Coaches (MCC) recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF.) Most of our coaches hold graduate degrees of a master's degree or higher.
- Our coaching partners are veterans of the corporate environment in a broad range of industries.
- We can offer domain expertise as well as language capabilities including Spanish, Japanese, French, German and Russian.
Partial Client List of Our Coaching Partners
- Black & Decker
- Johnson & Johnson
- US West
- Bose Corp
- Fannie Mae
- Proctor & Gamble
- General Motors
For more information contact us at: email@example.com